Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

So excited for summer!

We are half way done with this year! Wow! I am so excited for this summer. I am determined to spend as much time outside as possible! Doing pretty good so far. Hit the pool a few times this week. One day by myself, and then 2 days with kids.




Today, we are going to attempt the beach... with 2 kids. I have not taken kids to the beach before, just pools. Also, never gone to the beach here on a weekend, and we are going 4th of July weekend. It will be fun!
I have spent so much time this week on the phone. Everything is really starting to come together. I am amazed at the speed of it. Have the lawyer. Getting all that info emailed to them to get done this week. Been talking with the IVF coordinator, and we are "manipulating my cycles" to get everything on schedule. Also talked with a Tricare advisor to find out how everything needs to work for them. We are on schedule for creating embryos in September! Then hoping to do the transfer in October or November! November seems like so far away, but I know it is right around the corner.
Brian is leaving for training this month, and will be back at the beginning of August. He is getting excited that everything for the baby is coming together.
My brother, Andrew is marrying his love, Monica, at the end of July! I can not wait to see them! I will be driving with my other brother, Patrick and beautiful sis-in-law, Laura. BTW... Today is their 4th anniversary!




I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and SAFE weekend and holiday!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Awwww you are too sweet sis! Thanks for the anni shout out! I love you! I will call you with the deets for the wedding-road-trip-ola!

Yay for October or November eeeeeek!!!!