Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Surprise!!!

SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

I am still kinda in shock, and still waiting to wake up, but it is real!

I know, we weren't supposed to find out until Friday, but originally the test was supposed to be Thursday (or Wednesday?) but with Caryn's work schedule, we decided to wait so we could go together on Friday. So, we are pretty much right on time!

Caryn will have the details from her side on her blog, My Pod Their Pea when she is able to.

I got a text from Caryn this morning saying that she had some bleeding and she thought it was implantation bleeding. I was freaking out, because I did not realize that this was a good thing! It is actually a sign of pregnancy. Finally, I was on the same page, and we were both excited! She put a call into the nurse at the clinic, and I told her to go ahead and get the results from last Friday's blood test.

Caryn called me later to tell me that she talked to the nurse and her levels on Friday were very positive!

She sent me the wonderful picture at end of post after taking a pee test today! :-)

I drove up to have lunch with Brian, and was able to tell him in person! I have been quite emotional all day! LOVE IT!!

Caryn will still be having the blood test on Friday, and then in about (3 weeks?) we will be headed back to Arizona for an ultrasound!

I can't believe we are here! Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to share this next chapter with you all!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!!

Hello Darling said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEARS!!!!!!

Naia48 said...

Any update on the numbers from the bloodwork?

Rachel said...

Update???