Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Where?

I thought I knew what doctor we would be working with. I spent so much time trying to chose one before we spoke to them that I put it out of my mind we might chose to go elsewhere. Everything seemed fine at the first one but under the excitement, has been this stress weighing down on me. I am a little controlling so I have a difficult time asking Brian for help or advice until I am above and beyond my stress limit. That is where I have been the last week and a half (especially with a move coming up). When I finally started talking to him about it he told me to take 12 hours of NOT working on stuff. I couldn't even talk about it. It was very difficult but I woke the next morning with a rejuvenated mindset.

I basically just started over. I found a clinic in Arizona that I really liked the feel of the writting on their web site. I liked the thought process that the doctor took in all areas I read about. I spoke to the doctor and scheduled a Skype consult. It isn't for a couple of weeks because of scheduling, but I am so confident about this doctor and I am suddenly excited again, because it seems within reach, where before it just seemed like an almost impossible goal. Lets hope it really is where we are meant to go.

All of this... every twist and turn is just taking us to the baby that is meant to bless our lives. Everything has to line up the correct way to make sure the egg that is our baby is harvested at the right time.

3 comments:

Hello Darling said...

:) Love this. :)

Cindyraella said...

These are such big decisions Sweetie, you have to talk them out. Especially with Brian. That was wise council.

Eva said...

Sounds like a great plan Ali:) <3 Eva