Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

End of Auction

Thank you so much, everyone for sharing and participating in the auction! So far, with all of our fundraising, we have made enough for the lawyer, and mine, Brian's, and Caryn's tests. So we still have procedures and baby creating/testing, medications, and travel expenses. In this auction, we made almost $1000! Please check for emails for invoices, and email me back your address so we can get your items to you as soon as possible!

I am hoping to do another auction sometime in October. Let me know if there are any suggestions you have for what to offer, or any changes that might be good. I will try to see if they work out. To friends and family that are following us through this whole surrogacy process, I encourage you to spread the word as much as possible. I don't expect people to participate in EVERY fundraiser. That is part of the reason that we have SO many fundraising options. But the best way to help when you are unable to buy from ANOTHER fundraiser is to help me spread the word.

Thank you, everyone. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

2 comments:

Hello Darling said...

That's so great! I love it when everyone comes together like this!!! :)

Laura said...

Ali Girl this makes me soooo happy! I love that this means you can cross those things off the list, lawyer, Brian and Caryn's test! That is so awesome and accomplishing! You worked your lil hinny off this past week and weeks preparing for this, I am so proud of you!