Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Faith Vs. Worry

Faith is defined as having full trust in a person or thing. So do I have full trust in God? I say that I do, I think that I do, but is the worry and anxiety a sign that I have not fully given it up to God? 

Photobucket

I have CHOSEN to give it to God. Every minute of every day is my mind fighting back for that choice. I will continue to remind myself that I have faith in Him, whether I feel it at that immediate moment or not. 


 
Photobucket
Photobucket


















I will do everything in my power to make this happen, but when I feel nothing is working and our opportunity is passing us by, I will remind myself that He is in control... What will be, will be.

3 comments:

AMY MICHELE said...

You have to remember that there were barren women in the bibe. There is actually a book about it -I couldn't only find this link:
http://www.infertilitysurvivalguide.com/issues/chapter13.htm
I think it's easier for us to "give things" to him then to really 'wash our hands' of the situation. Remember, Satin is more cleaver then we give him credit. It's not a question of your faith..
Hope this helps. :)

Unknown said...

After losing my baby, I struggled. He is in control and sometimes I don't like it at the time, the bigger picture tells me that he has something bigger planned in the future. It seems he likes to test us along the way. Give it to God and he will show you your path.

Cindyraella said...

Ali, It is a hard thing, just handing over all our concerns to God. And then Leaving it in His hands. He loves you so much and he knows how important this child is to you, and You Know it's all in His loving hands. He wants you to trust Him alone, Sweetie. You'll take it back, and He knows that, but then give it back again. Listen to Him, find out what He wants you to do, and give Him all the glory as He shows you what the next step is. Your last sentence says, "when I feel nothing is working", it sounds like you're giving up. If that's what you feel God is asking of you, that's one thing, BUT if it just seems like it's getting hard and not working, you remember You can do all things through HIM that gives you strength. I honestly think Faith is the easy part. It's just remembering the Power of our Lord. And knowing in His time, He'll show you. I love you.