Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Continued Injections... And A Baby!?!?



I have been doing the injections for 5 days now. Today, I didn't even hesitate! I was so proud of myself! But I have been extremely sore the last couple of days. Yesterday, all I could think is that I only have to do this for 2 weeks, and Caryn is going to hate me because she has to do it for 2 months!
Friday, we go to Arizona again. This time Brian gets to come with me! He has to this time. They will be doing a physical and all kinds of tests on him, and then we are doing cryogenic freezing of the sperm in case he can't come back with me next week for the retrieval. I will be doing some more tests and they will see how I am reacting to the medications. I am quite excited! Especially because Brian will be there. It will really be the first thing we have done together for this!

Exciting news in our family this month!!! My sister in law is pregnant!!!


I am so incredibly excited for them! And I am so excited that our family will be growing! I love it! Apparently, the baby is the size of a lemon today!

I have some great posts coming up this week along with our retrieval! I am going to be featuring some of our supporters!


No comments: