Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Retrieval Week: Day 2

Again, thank you everyone for you support this week! We are in awe over every thing!

Today, I had another ultrasound with the doctor. The average size of my follicles are 19mm. They gave me the medication for my last injection for this evening. I am not excited about this one. It is a quite thick needle. However, this is the last one!!! THAT I am excited about!

No appointment tomorrow. Brian will be on his way here tomorrow night! I am so, so excited that he will be here! My procedure is Thursday morning. Since we will have 2 cars here, I will be unable to drive home until Friday morning.

I really know that with the little bits of financial confusion and the extra expense of travel, makes it seem like we made a mistake in choosing this clinic instead of one in San Diego. I have to say, that I do not believe that! I absolutely LOVE the doctor and nurses that we are working with! I KNOW this is where we are supposed to be.


2 comments:

Caryn said...

I am SO excited!! Have you done the injection yet? How was it?

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!! <3 Eva:)