Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Retrieval Week: Day 1

Finally got my computer on and connected to the internet.

Thank you everyone for the amazing support this weekend on the Psalm 113:9! At the time of this post, $949.49 has been donated by you! That is amazing! I continue to be overwhelmed by every notification that comes in! After talking to Caryn, we have decided to extend the drive until Thursday night. It would be awesome if we could get to $1,139.00 by that time! We only need 17 more people to donate $11.39. That is totally doable!!

We do have some more good news in the financial part. We have been given a loan from an anonymous person for $9,000! We are so blessed and grateful that was offered to us!

Next we have the Caryn's  meds, tests, and IVF to raise for. Plus, we are still fundraising to pay back the loan as soon as possible. We have to make sure that we have the money before Caryn starts meds next month. At least having a loan to cover it.

Again, all of these types of details are under the "financial info" tab at the top.

Now for the good stuff!!!

I drove to Indio, CA last night and slept a few hours at a friends house, then got up early to drive the rest of the way! It was great to have a couple hours already done. :-) The doctor checked the size of my follicles. The majority of them were at 16mm. He wanted them to be at 18mm before triggering me for the retrieval. I am going back tomorrow morning to measure the follicles again. Assuming they will be at the right size, I will be triggered tomorrow, and then the retrieval will be on Thursday! I will update after my appointment tomorrow.

Don't forget to check out the fundraisers, and the "FOR SALE" tab at the top.

No comments: