Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day of Retrieval

The retrieval went very well this morning. They retrieved 8 good eggs. They will call tomorrow morning with the results of how many fertilized. Then we will continue to get updates over the next 5 days. 

My platelet count was 65,000, which is a little low, but after checking with the doctor that will be taking over my liver care, said that it would be ok to continue without going to the hospital for a transfusion. 

My estrogen level was 3200. That is high, but low for this process. However, they were less aggressive than normal because of my liver issues.

I am very cramp-y today. Other then that, I feel just fine. I will be taking a Lupron injection and a pill for the next week or so. This should get my body back to "normal".

That is all I have for today. Will keep you updated on the status of embryos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great Ali!!! Love, Eva